Celebrating The Best of India - 25th edition Exhibition & SALE Win a Free* Trip to Bollywood or Tajmahal
Answer five simple qustions on Mumbai & Visit ZAK Salaam India Expo between 31st May to 03rd June daily 10am to 7pm answer 20 questions on India.
If all 25 answer are correct you can win a free* ticket to Mumbai or Tajmahal with 2 NIGHTS / 3 DAYS STAY
( Choose the Correct Answer & Fill the following form )
1) This historical monument was built to commemorate the visit of King George V and Queen Mary to Bombay?
Gateway of India
Arc of Victory
2) These caves dating back to 600 A.D. are located on Gharapuri Island in Mumbai's harbour?
3) This beautiful and imposing mosque is located in the middle of the sea.
Haji Ali Dargah
4) Mumbai overlooks what large body of water?
Bay Of Bengal
5) The original site of Mumbai started as a group of how many islands?
Terms & Conditions*
1) The contestant should have completed at least 18 years of age as on June 31st , 2018
2) The form should be submitted only during 31 May to 03 June 2018 between 10 a.m to 7 p.m at Singapore Expo, Singapore
3) All entries on the form must be duly filled up. In completed, illegible, late, duplicate form will be rejected.
4) First “5 questions on Mumbai will be published in all possible media. Next “20 questions on India” will be will only at the ZAK Salaam India Expo, Singapore Expo during the exhibition days.
5) The form for “20 questions on India” should be filled on-spot near the exhibition's registration counter and submitted to the person at the counter. Every form will have a serial number. Every day different set of “20 questions on India” will be issued.
6) Those who answer all the 25 questions correct are entitled only for the same day's draw and the correct answered forms will not be considered for other draws during the exhibition days.
7) The winner will be drawn and announced daily during the exhibition days at 9p.m in Singapore Expo in presence of visitors in the hall.
8) The winner will be notified by phone and post.
9) Only one ticket / one winner per day is entitled for the travel to Mumbai.
10) All tickets will be on economy class of airlines chosen by the organizers. The winner travel date will be notified by post as well as in-person.
11) The to nights and three days stay will be provided in a 3-star Hotel. Travel and transportation expenses are to be borne by the winner.
12) The ticket are not exchangeable for cash or vouchers of products or other gifts.
13) The organizers reserve the right to change or cancel the offer / prize without any prior notification.
14) The organizers will not be responsible for any consequences including but not limited to loss of life, injury to person, damage or theft of your property during the winner's transit or visit to Mumbai.
15) Employees / relatives of the organizers, ZAK Salaam India Expo contractors and exhibitors are not eligible to participate.
All rights reserved.2011